Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SCULPTURE BY THE SEA


On Tuesday 10 of November we went with Marion's class on an excursion to Sculpture by the Sea in Bondi.


This day I woke up at 8:00 o'clock. My husband took me to Kogarah Station. It was early and I didn't have coffee at home so I went to Gloria Jeans cafe to have a cup of Cuppucino. While I was drinking my coffe, I was reading the information about the sculptures.


It was 9:00 I walked straight to the station and waited for my friends. We walked to the platform but we missed the train, some students had got on it and waited for us at Bondi Station. We took the next train. Then from Bondi train station we took the bus to Bondi Beach.


We had to walk from Bondi Beach to Tamarama Beach. On the way we were looking and taking photo of the sculptures. Then we had lunch before continuing our way. I arrived with two of my friends before every one, so we sat down under the trees waiting. The weather was nice but when I came home I saw that I was burnt, my face and my hands were red.


It was a different and really nice place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment