Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MY FIRST DAY IN AUSTRALIA



















My first day in Australia was really a beautiful day because I met my husband after one and a half years in Lebanon by myself.
I left my parents on 14 December, sad, crying because it was the first time I was going to be alone without my mum. On the plane I was thinking about the meeting with my husband. I arrived to the airport om 15 December. The first person I saw was my brother in law, then it was my husband waiting for me holding a bouquet of red flowers. I left my bags and I ran to hug him and kiss him.
All his family was waiting with him, so I said hello to everyone. I had only met his parents before. On the way home my father in law called my parents and gave me the phone. I was happy because I was with my husband but I felt sad because I had left my parents. We arrived to my parents in law's home with his family, then we had dinner together.
i was tired, when everyone left I had a shower then I sat down to relax. I was speaking with my husband about my life in this year by myself. We stayed awake till four o'clock in the morning.
That was my first day in Australia. It was a day which I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment